For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13. . .Live Life Like Grass. . .Determinedly


Live Life Like Grass. . .Determinedly

  • Determined:  Resolute; decided or resolved.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Determinedly, focusing on my vision and resolving to live the life which I so desire.

My Personal Guidance:  I have envisioned My Perfect Reality for this life, and I am resolved to make it happen.  I have decided my course, and I will achieve my goals with Divine Guidance and Love.

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Determinedly today?

~~~~~

Share your own story of how you will live your life determinedly today!

Photo courtesy of member gobran111 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: