For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16. . .Live Life Like Apple Blossoms. . .Promisingly



Live Life Like Apple Blossoms. . .Promisingly

  • Promising:  Apt to develop in a desirable manner.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Promisingly, expecting only Greatness!

My Personal Guidance:  The possibilities are endless!  I am only limited by my imagination.   I allow for exciting Greatness in my Life! 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Promisingly today?

~~~~~


In Victorian times, certain flowers had specific meanings because the flower selection was limited and people more often used symbols and gestures to communicate rather than words.  The apple blossom has historically meant promise.  Soon, we will see delicate pink and ivory blossoms gracing apple trees with the promise of abundant fruit!

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Promisingly today!

Photo courtesy of member asull8000 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: