For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21. . .Live Life Like a Spider. . .Masterfully



Live Life Like a Spider. . .Masterfully

  • Masterful:  Indicating thorough knowledge or superior skill and power.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Masterfully, for my true essence is the Source of all Knowledge.

My Personal Guidance:  I am One with All That Is.  There is no knowledge which I cannot receive.  Achieving my goals is only a question of giving myself permission to be All that I can be!

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Masterfully today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Masterfully today!

Photo courtesy of member altcblq at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: