For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25. . .Live Life Like a Daisy. . .Singlemindedly


Live Life Like a Daisy. . .Singlemindedly

  • Singleminded:  Having one overriding opinion or purpose; steadfast.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Singlemindedly, purposefully and steadfastly pursuing my Dreams and Ambitions.

My Personal Guidance:  I not only pursue my dreams, I make them my Reality!  I am the Creator of my Reality.  I am steadfast in my personal Vision. 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Singlemindedly today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Singlemindedly today!

Photo courtesy of member SteveFE at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC


No comments: