For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26. . .Live Life Like Clouds. . .Freely


Live Life Like Clouds. . .Freely

  • Free:  Without restraint, reservation or hindrance.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Freely and allow my personal growth to expand exponentially.

My Personal Guidance:  I choose freedom to be who I want to be!  I will not allow my surroundings to limit my growth.  I am free to overcome all hurdles.

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Freely today?

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Freely today!

Photo courtesy of member avanzero at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: