For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27. . .Live Life Like Bluebells. . .Gratefully


Live Life Like Bluebells. . .Gratefully

  • Grateful:  Thankful; appreciative.
My Positive Affirmation:  I Live  my Life Gratefully, thankful for the Great Abundance with which I am blessed.

My Personal Guidance:  I have so much to be thankful for.  From the moment my eyes first open in the early morning light, I appreciate all that I see. 

My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Gratefully today?

~~~~~

Traditionally, the bluebell flower is thought to represent gratitude and humility.  Bluebells are often given as gifts to say “thank you” or to express a humble appreciation of someone either in love or friendship.

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Gratefully today!

Photo courtesy of member winjohn at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC

No comments: