For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24. . .Live Life Like Euphorbia. . .Persistently


Live Life Like Euphorbia. . .Persistently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Persistent:  Refusing to give up or let go; tenacious; to hold steadfastly and firmly to a purpose, state or undertaking despite obstacles, warnings or setbacks.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Persistently, holding firm to my beliefs and destination.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I hold steadfastly to my purpose for being here.  I will not allow doubt or negativity to hinder me. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Persistently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The beautiful flower in this photo is Euphorbia and in the Language of Flowers, it means persistence.  According to Wikipedia, Euphorbia is one of the most diverse genera in the entire plant kingdom.  That sounds pretty persistent to me!

The quality of persistence can be both helpful and harmful in life.  Sometimes, persistence is looked upon as blind stubbornness.  I guess it depends on the issue and which side you’re on!

During my day, I have many things vying for my attention.  Will I complete the work that I know needs to be done?  Or will I put off my duties and ignore them? 

I promise to be persistent today, working steadfastly and tenaciously to accomplish my goals!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Persistently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member mind-ocean at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: