For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6. . .Live Life Like a Dog. . .Intentionally



Live Life Like a Dog. . .Intentionally

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Intentional:  Deliberately done.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Intentionally, deliberately creating the Reality which I desire.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  My every action is the result of my intentions.  By deliberately focusing on the reality which I desire, I create that reality intentionally.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Intentionally today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I love the photo of this dog!  It makes me chuckle!

I don’t know the history behind the photo, but to me, his expression is very deliberate.  I imagine it was a warm day and he was finding a cool spot.  He probably tried out several different places until he found the cool concrete step plus the rocks and soil surrounding the plants.

One of our dogs, a black lab named Toby, at our old farmhouse in Missouri always sought out the coolest spot as well.  Usually, it was in a muddy depression in the ground underneath the downspout.  Thank goodness he wasn’t an indoor dog at that time!

Anywho, back to today’s LiveLifeLike word. . .intentionally.

I truly believe our intentions create our reality.  If we keep telling ourselves that we are fat and dumb and not worthy and can’t do anything right and all those negative things that we fear we are. . .well then, of course, we’re going to become that.  But what if we really believed in ourselves and deliberately set out to be beautiful and smart and worthy of happiness and knowledgeable in what we’re doing and many more positive things that we hope to be. . .well, ta da!, that’s who we are!

Use the power of today’s LiveLifeLike word. . .Intentionally. . .to deliberately create that magnificent Being that you are meant to be!  You can do it!!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Intentionally today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member morrices at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.


No comments: