For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8. . .Live Life Like an Owl. . .Candidly


Live Life Like an Owl. . .Candidly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Candid:  Devoid of prejudice; impartial; straightforward.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Candidly, grateful that we all have differences of opinion.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Life is a celebration of individuality.  I accept the opinions of others with impartiality.  We are each entitled to our own thoughts and opinions.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Candidly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

One of the definitions of candid is “devoid of prejudice.” 

Do you think we’ll ever have a world in which we are all “devoid of prejudice?”  Wow, what a beautiful world that would be!

It sickens me and I am disheartened by the prejudice that is displayed in our world still today.  It only takes a minute of hearing/reading/surfing the “news” to learn of so many acts of prejudice.  Any review of history uncovers many more examples.

I say I’m not prejudiced but is that really the honest truth? 

One of the definitions of prejudice from thefreedictionary.com is:  Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.”  But another definition which resonates more closely within me is:  “An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.”

Am I not being prejudiced when I think unkind thoughts about the obese person working behind the ice cream counter, mentally chastising that person because of their choice of profession and feeling superior because I am not overweight? 

I imagine we all could use a good dose of candidness today and everyday, being impartial towards others and rejoicing in the magnificent differences we all display!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Candidly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Robhoward at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: