For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9. . .Live Life Like a Lake. . .Cleanly





Live Life Like a Lake. . .Cleanly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Clean:  Free from impurities; unadulterated; without imperfections or blemishes; honest and fair.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Cleanly, always striving to be honest and fair.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  God is Perfection.  All of Life is Perfection.  I honor the Divine Perfection of All of Creation. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Cleanly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today, March 9, is my late husband’s birthday.  He would have been 62 this year but he passed away at the age of 46.  I chose this beautiful photo of Cradle Mountain Lake because I can picture him fishing there.  He may not have been “free from impurities” or “without imperfections or blemishes” (none of us is), but he definitely lived his life cleanly by being “honest and fair.”

How cleanly do you live your life?  Of course, we all make mistakes and say and do things that we are later ashamed of or wish we could “do over.”  That’s all part of being human.

The point is to learn from our mistakes and errors in judgments, always striving to be the best person we can be. . .living our lives as cleanly as possible.

Today, I will do my best to live my life cleanly by being honest and fair with everyone with whom I come in contact.  How about you?

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Cleanly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member caltiva at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: