For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25. . .Live Life Like a Waterfall. . .Powerfully


Live Life Like a Waterfall. . .Powerfully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Powerful:  Having great influence over the physical, mental or spiritual ability to act.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Powerfully, by acknowledging and accepting the Greatness that I am!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I allow myself to recognize the Power of which I am.  I allow the Power of the Universe to fill my life with strength and goodness. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Powerfully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Truly, water is extremely powerful, whether it is in the form of a waterfall, a heavy rain, or a tsunami. 

We all should understand by now the power of water.  Water should be respected as a force of Nature which can have great influence over us.  Water is also a very important element in our lives.  We could not live without water to sustain our physical bodies.  And, yet, water sometimes destroys us.

This yin and yang of water, its good vs. evil, represents so many other things in our lives.  It seems there is always a positive and a negative aspect to everything.  There are two sides to every story. 

Think of all the duplicity in your life. . .and live your life as powerfully as water. . .for the Good of All.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Powerfully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Piknik1977 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: