For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25. . .Live Life Like Dandelions. . .Resourcefully


Live Life Like Dandelions. . .Resourcefully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Resourceful:  Able to use the means at one's disposal to meet situations effectively.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Resourcefully, for I have all that I will ever need to handle all situations.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am lacking in nothing.  I know that I Am Complete.  I Am able to access All Knowledge. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Resourcefully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Wow!  What a patch of dandelions gone to seed!  And I thought our yard had a lot of dandelions!

Talk about being resourceful.  Nature has devised many ways to effectively propagate her species.  When dandelions go to seed, they quickly disperse with the wind and drop seeds in surrounding and even far-off locations.  Truly, dandelions and many other flowers which propagate in this manner are very resourceful.

Are you being resourceful in your life?  Are you using the means at your disposal to meet situations effectively?  Today, think of a new way that you can disperse yourself effectively. . .and live your life like dandelions. . .resourcefully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Resourcefully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member michalina at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: