For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6. . .Live Life Like Elephants. . .Appreciatively


Live Life Like Elephants. . .Appreciatively

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Appreciative:  Recognizing the quality, significance or magnitude of; being thankful or showing gratitude for; perceiving with aesthetic enjoyment.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Appreciatively, being sincerely thankful for the Love and Beauty which surrounds me.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I greet each morning with appreciation for both the previous night and the newborn day.  Each new day is a raw jewel, awaiting my tender touch to bring forth its luster.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Appreciatively today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

In case anyone is wondering, I prepare these comments the day before.  Yesterday, my comment was that I was awaiting a beautiful sunny day. . .and we got it!!  So today for me is May 5, even though you're reading this on May 6.  Do we have two beautiful sunny days in a row???

At any rate, I am very appreciative for the sunshine and warm temperatures that we do get.  I suppose we appreciate nice weather even more when we don't get a lot of it!

I also appreciate the fact that I'm learning more about this blogging stuff.  Unfortunately, I'm finding out that people who have signed up for my blogs by email may not be receiving them.  I think one of the problems is that I have been creating these blogs in Microsoft Word.  I have learned Microsoft Word inserts weird characters that the blogging program does not recognize.  So now, I have to learn HTML coding!

Yeegads!!  I am thankful for the knowledge I can find on the web, for my brain which can interpret that knowledge and use it successfully, and for this entire process which has already enriched my life.

Today, I live my life. . .appreciatively!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Appreciatively today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Graphix007 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: