For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10. . .Live Life Like a Dog. . .Daringly


Live Life Like a Dog. . . Daringly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Daring: Recklessly bold.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Daringly, boldly going where I have not gone before.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I will not let fear limit who I can Be.  I can be anything that I can imagine.  And nothing is unimaginable.  I allow myself to be Great! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Daringly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I love the expression on this dog’s face!  Of course, I don’t know what the circumstances were when the photographer caught that instant of time, and I’m anthropomorphizing the dog as well, but to me it appears that he/she is saying, “Just go ahead. . . .I dare you to!”

As children, many of us may have been taught by our parents and teachers not to take chances. . .to be careful. . .don’t risk doing this or that.  That is good advice sometimes, but there are other times when it’s truly in our best interests to be recklessly bold. 

Overcome your fear of asking that girl to the prom. . .or making that PowerPoint presentation to the 500+ employees. . .or politely telling your dearest friend that she has bad breath.  Within reason, being daring is about taking chances and making the most of our lives.

Today, live your life. . .daringly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Daringly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member DOMINIKJAV at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: