For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15. . .Live Life Like a Flower. . .Confidently


Live Life Like a Flower. . . Confidently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Confident: Characterized by assurance; self-reliant.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Confidently, certain that I am creating the reality which I so desire.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I achieve my goals by maintaining confidence in my abilities.  If I have inadequate information or skills, then I obtain the needed information or acquire the necessary skills.  I am a self-reliant person and make things happen! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Confidently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

You may be wondering why I chose this flower to represent the concept of living our lives confidently.

This flower speaks to me of confidence and assurance because of its bright, bold colors.  What color are you wearing right now?  Are you wearing a deep blue, a rich reddish hue, a “brand new day” loud yellow, or a vibrant green that’s alive with possibilities?  The colors we choose to adorn our bodies with reflect our inner thoughts and feelings.  When I wear drab brown or a dull tan, I feel drab and dull.  When I was in high school, I wore a lot of brown. . .because I was shy and didn’t want people to notice me.  And yet my favorite color was orange!  When I was finally able to overcome some of my shyness, my favorite outfit was a bright orange corduroy jumper.  (Okay, yeah, it was back in the 70s and it looked “cool” then!)

Today, adorn yourself with colors that represent your assurance and self-reliance. . .live your life. . .confidently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Confidently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member hirekatsu at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: