For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21. . .Live Life Like a Daisy. . .Jubilantly



Live Life Like a Daisy. . . Jubilantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Jubilant: Exultingly joyful.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Jubilantly, shouting my Joy to the highest mountains!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I exult in the joy-full-ness of Life!  I am filled with Jubilation, for I Am Awake to my Divinity! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Jubilantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Happy first day of summer!  Are you jubilant and joyful that summer is here?  Are you as happy as the perky daisy in today’s photo?

In central Ohio (which is where I live as I write this blog), summers are a welcome respite from the cold and dreary winters.  However, sometimes the summers here are very, very hot and humid.  Personally, I prefer more temperate weather such as what we have in the spring and fall. 

In researching climates in the United States, I came across Lemon Grove, California.  Their motto for over 100 years is they have the “Best Climate on Earth” with warm, mild weather year-round.  That sounds so enticing!

If you have been following this blog, though, one of the major themes is to live in the present and be happy with the NOW.  Today, I am joyful and thankful that summer is here!  How about you?  Today, live your life exultingly joyful and. . .jubilantly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Jubilantly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member jkingsbeer at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: