For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7. . .Live Life Like Anemones. . .Handsomely


Live Life Like Anemones. . .Handsomely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Handsome: Pleasing and dignified; bounteous or copious; liberal.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Handsomely, grateful for the bounteous abundance which surrounds me.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  My life is filled with all good things.  God's Grace is Everywhere and fills my cup to the brim!

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Handsomely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo of an abundance of anemones in a peaceful woodland setting truly exemplifies the concept of handsomeness.

Did you know that the definition of handsome is “pleasing and dignified; bounteous or copious; liberal?”  I sure didn’t, until I looked up this word in the dictionary.  I guess I always figured that handsome was to males as beautiful was to females.  You don’t refer to a guy as pretty; you call him handsome.

This field of anemones, then, is handsome in that it is bounteous and copious.

Wouldn’t it be great if we all lived our lives handsomely?  We would be pleasing and dignified towards each other.  Our happiness and joy would be bounteous and copious.  We would be liberal in expressing our love towards others.

Today. . .live your life like a field of anemones. . .handsomely!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Handsomely today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member johnnyberg at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: