For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18. . .Live Life Like a Rose. . .Sensually


Live Life Like a Rose. . . Sensually

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Sensual: Voluptuous; not spiritual or intellectual; physical.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Sensually, basking in the sublime sense of physical touch.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Life is sensual.  I lightly touch a rose's soft petal, and feel God in its delicateness.  My hand lingers on a loving pet's furry head, and I am warmed by God's undying Love for me. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Sensually today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Sensually today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member angelalola at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: