For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19. . .Live Life Like a Beagle Puppy. . .Joyfully


Live Life Like a Beagle Puppy. . . Joyfully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Joyful: Experiencing, causing or showing a state of happiness or felicity; blissful.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Joyfully, for the Universe is great in its Abundance!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I rejoice in the magnificence of my Being!  I allow blissful Peace and Love to permeate my Soul.  All of Life is a Celebration of Joy! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Joyfully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I truly think dogs are the masters of joyfulness.  This puppy is chewing on a stick that he found on the ground, but can you imagine how much fun he is having?  I have no doubt that he is truly happy and blissful!

Young children are the same way.  Playing with pots and pans sometimes brings the happiest grin to a child’s face.

Think of something (or someone) in your life that brings a “grin above your chin.”  It doesn’t take much to make us happy.  You don’t have to have a lot of money, fancy clothes and jewelry, expensive cars, a huge house. . .none of those things are needed to make us happy. 

Today, find your bliss in something as commonplace as a stick on the ground.  Live your life like a puppy. . .Joyfully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Joyfully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member sanmarks at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: