For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20. . .Live Life Like Sunflowers. . .Successfully



Live Life Like Sunflowers. . . Successfully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Successful: Resulting in a favorable or desirable outcome.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Successfully, knowing I have already achieved success!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I place my focus on success!  By visualizing my success, I state to the Universe that it has already been achieved.  I send grateful prayers of thankfulness for my success. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Successfully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

If you have never grown sunflowers, try it sometime.  You will be very successful!

I planted a few mammoth sunflowers in our garden bed last year.  Wow!  I had no idea how tall they would get. . .probably around 7 feet!  They have huge root balls, and we had such a hard time last fall pulling the dead plants out of the ground, that I vowed never to plant them again.

Ha!  This year I found four volunteer seedlings when I was planting our early spring seedlings.  I didn’t have the heart to pull them out, so here we go again with the mammoth sunflowers!  They are going to be even taller than last year, probably in the 8- to 9-foot range!

So take a cue from sunflowers that always result in a favorable outcome. . .and live your life like sunflowers. . .successfully!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Successfully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Chemtech at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: