For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3. . .Live Life Like a Marigold. . .Affirmatively


Live Life Like a Marigold. . . Affirmatively

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Affirmative: Declaring something to be true; strong; accurate; genuine; sincere.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Affirmatively, declaring to be a genuine part of the Spirit of All That Is.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I declare the Truth of my Being!  I am a particle of the Love that has created everything in the Universe.  I affirm the importance of my being in the great cosmic scheme of things. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Affirmatively today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo is of a gorgeous, exuberant, boldly colored marigold genuinely and sincerely declaring its existence for all the world!  Someone once told me they don’t like marigolds because “they stink.”  Yes, they certainly do have their own unique scent, but I like it!  The marigold is one of the very first seeds I planted in my own little garden patch when I was a little girl.  I was so fascinated when my mother showed me how to take out the seeds from last year’s dried flower, plant them in the ground, wait a few weeks, and find new plants bursting from the ground.  How awesome!

Marigolds, and all other plants on this beautiful planet, declare their lives to be affirmative for all to see.  How can plants not be sincere, genuine, and accurate?  They just ARE!

I think we humans are probably the only species which can be insincere and untrue in our thoughts and actions.  Maybe that’s because we are supposedly the “higher” species and can use our magnificent brains in any way imaginable.  But is lying and deceit something of which to be proud? 

Today, take a cue from this dazzling marigold and live your life authentically, sincerely, and especially. . .affirmatively!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Affirmatively today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member goomomyuko at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: