For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 28. . .Live Life Like a Bee. . .Busily


Live Life Like a Bee. . . Busily

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Busy: Actively engaged; occupied; engrossed.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Busily, engrossed in my daily affairs, but always cognizant of the larger picture.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  While my outer self is busy living in this physical world, my Inner Self is sustained by the Peaceful Breath of Life.  I am grateful for the presence of both. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Busily today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Busy as a bee.”  Whoever coined that phrase didn’t have to spend too much time watching bees.  Bees appear to us as some of the busiest creatures around.  They have to be in order to collect enough nectar to supply their needs.

Many other creatures are probably just as busy but we wouldn’t normally see them.  How about earthworms?  There must be thousands of them in one small patch of ground actively engaged in digesting what their bodies require for sustenance.

Some days I am busier than others.  I work Monday through Friday, so I try to slow down and relax on weekends.  Many of us have the same schedule.  But maybe on weekends you’re still busy because you’re occupied in grocery shopping, laundry, house cleaning, mowing the grass, fixing your child’s bike, washing the windows, etc.  Sometimes our “to do” lists become overwhelming!

Today, whatever day of the week it is, become fully engrossed in whatever project you’re working on and live your life like a bee. . .busily!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Busily today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member FlorinN at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: