For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9. . .Live Life Like Ocean Waves. . .Awesomely


Live Life Like Ocean Waves. . . Awesomely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Awesome: Inspiring an emotion of mixed reverence and wonder.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Awesomely, in reverence to the great Beauty of the Universe.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Nature is so totally Awesome!  A tiny acorn, no bigger than my thumb, will become a tree greater than I can climb.  I am filled with awe when I ponder the magnificence of Nature. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Awesomely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I think the word awesome might have become a little overused in the past few years.  Maybe I’m showing my age, though, because I’m sure there’s another word that has replaced awesome by now!

There is no doubt, however, that the waves in today’s photo truly look awesome. . .inspiring an emotion of reverence and wonder.

There is so much about Mother Nature that inspires reverence and wonder in me. . .majestic mountains, tall trees, flavorful flowers (yes, there are edible flowers!), and so much more. 

We are as much a part of Mother Nature as her wild creatures.  Today, think about how awesome you are!  You are a unique piece of Creation. . .just as important as any awe-inspiring ocean wave!  Today. . .live your life. . .awesomely!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Awesomely today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member theswedish at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: