For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13. . .Live Life Like Penguins. . .Sociably


Live Life Like Penguins. . . Sociably

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Sociable: Pleasant, friendly and affable; providing occasion for conversation and conviviality.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Sociably, enjoying the pleasant company of my Brothers and Sisters of Divine Love.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  We are all Brothers and Sisters of One Family.  I am as closely related to my birth mother as I am to someone physically living across the world from me. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Sociably today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Some animals live very solitary lives, but others are very sociable.  I think penguins must be one of the more sociable species of birds.  They do tend to gather in large flocks and stay in groups when they are nesting and resting.

Many other creatures actually work together to accomplish goals.  Killer whales have been documented coordinating their movements to round up prey so that all may partake of the feast.

When wild animals are in groups and gatherings, some truly appear to be friendly and affable, getting along pleasantly with each other.  Sometimes animals are actually more sociable than some humans!

Today. . .live your life like penguins. . .sociably!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Sociably today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member garwee at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: