For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11. . .Live Life Like a Puppy. . .Endearingly


Live Life Like a Puppy. . .Endearingly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Endearing:  Arousing affection or warm sympathy.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Endearingly, unconditionally and affectionately loving who I Am.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  A parent's love for his/her child is completely unconditional.  A warm and loving embrace from a child is one of life's greatest joys.  I embrace my Being-ness. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Endearingly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Isn’t the little bulldog puppy in today’s photo just adorable?  He certainly looks endearing to me. . .arousing affection and warm sympathy.  (In the cutest-ever puppy contest, though, I nominate the beagle puppy!)

You were once a tiny baby and most likely your mother found you truly endearing!  If you are fortunate enough to speak with your mother on a daily basis, ask her about your infant years.  Latch onto the love that you hear in her voice.

Once more, experience your life through your mother’s eyes, and live your life. . .endearingly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Endearingly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member colinhughe at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: