For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16. . .Live Life Like Lilies of the Valley. . .Blessedly


Live Life Like Lilies of the Valley. . .Blessedly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Blessed:  Enjoying happiness; fortunate; bringing happiness; pleasurable; worthy of being worshiped.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Blessedly, knowing that joy, happiness and good fortune are mine for the asking.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  It has been said, "Ask, and ye shall receive."  I ask for infinite joy and happiness in my life.  I accept Goodness as my birthright. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Blessedly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I don’t know if Lilies of the Valley are officially known as flowers worthy of being worshiped, but they bring happiness and pleasure to me.  These tiny flowers have a lovely, intoxicating scent that delicately perfumes the surrounding air.

My mother planted a few slips of Lilies of the Valley many, many years ago.  They have now spread profusely throughout the entire planting bed.  It’s wonderful to sit in their vicinity and breathe in their delicious aroma.

Do you have a favorite flower?  Can you remember a particular scent from your childhood that invokes a feeling within you?

Today, recall something or someone in your life that brings you pleasure and give thanks for that memory.  Today. . .live your life like Lilies of the Valley. . .Blessedly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Blessedly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Ayla87 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: