For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23. . .Live Life Like a Dahlia. . .Concentrically


Live Life Like a Dahlia. . . Concentrically

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Concentric:  Having a common center.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Concentrically, for the Center of the Universe resides in my Soul.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am the Center of All That Is.  Everything that has ever existed is within Me Now.  I Am One with All That Is! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Concentrically today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

It’s truly amazing that a flower can look this beautiful.  This dahlia grew from just a tiny shoot reaching towards the sun and produced a gorgeous flower head made up of concentric petals.  Unbelievable!

My husband and I made a trip to California for my 40th birthday.  One of the places we visited was the Dahlia Park at the Golden Gate Bridge.  I was truly amazed at all the beautiful varieties of this flower.  Dahlias need a long, warm growing season and central Ohio (where I live) is a difficult climate in which to grow these stunning flowers.

Look closely at the flower in today’s photo.  Can you see how these perfectly formed petals have a common center?  Many things in nature have a similar arrangement.  We humans have copied Mother Nature in Her ability to produce striking designs.

Today, look around you and notice how everything has a common Center. . .from the magma core of our Earth. . .to the eye of a hurricane. . .to this beautiful dahlia.  Live your life. . .Concentrically!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Concentrically today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member gronvik at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: