For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25. . .Live Life Like a Swan. . .Gallantly


Live Life Like a Swan. . . Gallantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Gallant:  Stately; majestic; high-spirited and courageous.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Gallantly, unafraid to take Life "by the reins" and lead the Way!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I announce my Eternal Majesty!  My Love has the power to transform the world! 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Gallantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today is my “baby” brother’s birthday!  I chose the concept of gallantry for today’s LiveLifeLike word because that is how I perceive him!  Even though he is four years younger than me, I know he would courageously protect me if the occasion should arise. 

Is there someone in your life whom you feel is stately, majestic, high-spirited, or courageous?  If so, tell them so!  Tell them how much you honor them.  Everyone needs a compliment now and then!

Perhaps you can return the feelings in kind.  Today. . .live your life like a swan. . .gallantly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Gallantly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Mattox at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: