For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4. . .Live Life Like a Dolphin. . .Sprightly


Live Life Like a Dolphin. . .Sprightly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Sprightly: Buoyantly animated; gaily.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Sprightly, buoyed by an Inner Knowing in my Soul that I am Unconditionally Loved by the Divine Spirit.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am gay and happy today because I know God loves Me!  She fills my Being with Her Divine Song of Joy. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Sprightly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Just look at today’s photo of a dolphin skimming the water’s surface!  Can’t you just hear the sound its smooth body makes when breaking through the ocean?  Now think of a pod of many dolphins buoyantly swimming alongside a boat.  Aren’t they gay and sprightly?

Today, live your life with the buoyant abandon of a dolphin. . .live your life. . .sprightly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Sprightly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member hiljamulde at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: