For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13. . .Live Life Like a Cat. . .Fondly


Live Life Like a Cat. . . Fondly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Fond:  Having or expressing feelings of affection; tender; having a strong liking or affection.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Fondly, loving this opportunity to express Who I Am.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I open my Heart to the creative currents of Love.  I am comforted by the tender touch of God in my Life. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Fondly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo is of a lost kitty that I found wandering near the office I worked at while I was out on my lunch break.  She followed me upstairs to my desk!  How could I not have feelings of tenderness and affection towards her?  She was so sweet!

Clearly she must have belonged to someone who cared for her (and had put a flea collar on her).  Unfortunately, I didn’t know who she belonged to!  I asked around town to see if someone knew who her family was -- but to no avail.  One of the librarians ended up taking her home and named her “Books!”

Today, think of all the pets you have known throughout your life and live your life. . .fondly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Fondly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of Carolyn Hirning.

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: