For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14. . .Live Life Like a Cat. . .Independently


Live Life Like a Cat. . . Independently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Independent:  Free from the influence, guidance, or control of another or others; self-reliant.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Independently, confident in myself and my abilities.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am my own person.  I know Who I Am, and where I Am Going. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Independently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo is of a feral cat which, in spite of its independence and self-reliance, allowed its image to be captured by the photographer.

Feral cats and many other wild creatures learn to be completely self-reliant in finding food and shelter. 

Many of us take our food and shelter for granted.  We don’t wake up in the morning wondering how or if we will find something to eat for breakfast.  We don’t prepare to go to sleep at night having to search for a sheltered spot that will provide warmth and protection from predators.  Think of how much you take for granted in your own life.

Today, be grateful for all the comforts you have in your life, but also take a cue from this cat.  Learn some self-reliance so that you may live your life, if needed. . .independently!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Independently today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member aljabak at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: