For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2. . .Live Life Like a Horse. . .Considerately


Live Life Like a Horse. . . Considerately

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Considerate:  Mindful of the needs or feelings of others; thoughtful.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Considerately, mindful of how my words and actions will affect others.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Everything I do affects someone in some way.  Even my unspoken thoughts can be perceived by others on a subconscious level.   I acknowledge the Goodness of which I Am and allow it to flow through all my actions. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Considerately today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I imagine someone out there is wondering how I am considering a horse to be mindful of the needs or feelings of others or thoughtful.  It’s pretty clear, if you’ve known the love of a horse or any pet for that matter.

Having a bond with another creature is a tremendous thing.  I truly believe that our “pets” love us.  There is an unspoken connection that defies explanation.

In the case of horses, I think they are certainly aware enough (mindful) to realize they are much larger than us and must be careful not to step on our feet, for example.  That’s a pretty simple example, though.

Think about the pets you have known in your life.  Did you have a dog who just “knew” when you were feeling down and needed a warm snuggle with a furry friend?  Did you have a kitty who purred on your chest while you were lying in bed sick with a cold?

Today. . .be mindful of the needs of others and. . .live your life like a horse. . .considerately! 

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Considerately today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member Custom0305 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: