For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30. . .Live Life Like Water Lilies. . .Lightheartedly


Live Life Like Water Lilies. . .Lightheartedly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Lighthearted:  Free from trouble or care; cheerful.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Lightheartedly, free from any cares or worries.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Worry is such a useless emotion and a great waste of my energy.  I cheerfully live in the confidence that all my cares will be attended to by the Universe. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Lightheartedly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I imagine if I was one of these water lilies. . .soaking up the warmth of the sun. . .being lulled by gentle waves in the pond. . .I would feel very free from trouble and care.

Boy, I’d like to be there right now!  I may physically be sitting in a chair looking out the window at another cold Ohio winter’s day, but my thoughts can take me on a cheerful journey to a remote, quiet pond on an early summer’s day.  I hear the songs of many birds who are accompanied by the buzz of insects and the croaks of frogs.  I even see a mother duck and her seven miniature ducklings tentatively quacking in her wake.

Oh yes. . .I am living my life like water lilies. . .lightheartedly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Lightheartedly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member rora0223 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: