For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25. . .Live Life Like a Daisy. . .Singlemindedly




Live Life Like a Daisy. . . Singlemindedly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Singleminded:  Having one overriding opinion or purpose; steadfast.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Singlemindedly, purposefully and steadfastly pursuing my Dreams and Ambitions.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I not only pursue my dreams, I make them my Reality!  I am the Creator of my Reality.  I am steadfast in my personal Vision.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Singlemindedly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

I just love today’s photo of a daisy reaching for the sun!  Its entire being is stretched to its limits with one singleminded purpose—to use every iota of the sun’s power and make chlorophyll for growth and life.

Do you have a purpose for your life?  Or do you wonder why you are here on this earth?  Do you find yourself asking, “What could possibly be the reason for my being here?”

Don’t think that way!  There is truly a good reason for your being!  Nothing happens by chance.  You are not insignificant.  If you weren’t here, everything would be affected. 

Keep those thoughts in mind as you discover your purpose.  You can make your life whatever you want it to be!  Be purposeful and steadfast in your pursuit of what makes you happy.

Live your life like this daisy. . .singlemindedly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Singlemindedly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member SteveFE at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: