For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28. . .Live Life Like Sunlight. . .Blazingly




Live Life Like Sunlight. . . Blazingly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Blazing: Being resplendent; shining brightly.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Blazingly, shining my Light of Truth for all to see!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: I graciously accept my resplendent Greatness!  I acknowledge that We Are All One!  I know within the depths of my soul that I Am!

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Blazingly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

We are All One.  Do you truly believe that?

Then why don’t we act that way?  Why is there so much bickering and fighting in the world?  Why are we doing this to each other?  Why are we doing this to ourselves? 

When we reach the point of truly knowing that We Are All One (as so many prophets, past and present, have been and are reminding us), then we really will live our lives shining brightly, resplendently. . .blazingly!

Today, do your best to remember that every person with whom you come in contact is part of YOU.  Someday soon we will all shine brightly with Greatness!

Today. . .live your life like sunlight. . .Blazingly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Blazingly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of nexxy at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: