For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7. . .Live Life Like a Kitten. . .Clearly




Live Life Like a Kitten. . . Clearly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Clear:  Implies freedom from obscurity, ambiguity, or undue complexity; untroubled; serene.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Clearly, for I am untroubled and see my true path.  I am confident I shall attain my goals.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: I achieve my goals by maintaining a clear vision of my future.  I am untroubled by minor details, for I clearly plan my direction.  I meditate with serenity to maintain clarity of vision.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Clearly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Oh my gosh!  Isn’t the kitten in today’s photo absolutely gorgeous?  Just look at her clear blue eyes!

Do you have a clear vision of where you are heading in life?  Are you untroubled and serene?  Or do you live your life bothered by the many details you have to face on a daily basis?

Yes, there can be a lot of complexity to our lives, but you can perceive your life differently.  Perception is everything!  Have faith that every action you take is within the Divine Plan.  Don’t stress over seeming obstacles.  Learn from them.  You can be untroubled and serene.  It’s surely better for your health to live your life that way!

Today, vow to live your life like this kitten. . .clearly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn




~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Clearly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member ilco at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: