For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8. . .Live Life Like a Pinecone. . .Authentically




Live Life Like a Pinecone. . . Authentically

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Authentic:  Genuine, veritable, bona fide; being actually and precisely what is claimed.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Authentically, for I know Myself to be a genuine particle of God's enormous Love.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: If Love is All There Is, then I Am Love, for there is nothing else.  I am the genuine article!  I Am Love!

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Authentically today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!



A Comment from Carolyn. . .

How many of us actually live our lives authentically?  Am I actually and precisely what I claim to be?  This pinecone is very much the genuine article and claims to be nothing but itself.

I am a woman.  That is accurate and precise for the purpose of living in the earthly plane.  But is there more to me than that?

How can I claim that I Am Love?  Am I actually and precisely thatWow, what a grand claim that is!

What if we all realized, all at once, that we really are LOVE. . .yes, in capital letters, in bold font, as loud as we can shout it!!  What a tremendous shout that would be about our authentic-ness!!!  How would that change the world?  (Think about it.)

Today. . .live your life like this pinecone. . .Authentically!



Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Authentically today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member piknik1977 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: