For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27. . .Live Life Like Rock Sand. . .Literally




Live Life Like Rock Sand. . .Literally

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Literal:  Avoiding metaphor, exaggeration or embellishment.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Literally, Being True to my Inner Self.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:   I Am Who I Am!  I don't need to exaggerate or embellish Who I Am.  I Am a unique and individual piece of Divinity. 
        
Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Literally today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Literally. . .how many of us actually live our lives literally?

Mother Nature, even down to some of the smallest particles such as this rock sand, is showing us how to live literally.  The rock sand just IS.  It is not trying to be anything else other than itself.

How many of us live our lives literally?  Do you avoid exaggeration or embellishment?  All of the time?  I know I sure don’t.  My reaction is to always put a positive spin on things.  Am I being literal when I do that?  Probably not.

I think my personal tendency to embellish comes from a deep-seated fear that I won’t be liked or accepted for who I am.  That’s why sometimes this blog is so difficult to write.  Perhaps not many people are reading it yet, since this is still in its infancy, but I hope someday to have a large following!  Of course, not many of my followers will know me personally, so maybe that is what helps me be so literal here.

How about you?  What will you do today to live your life literally?

Today, overcome your personal fears, and. . .live your life like rock sand. . .literally!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Literally today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member mdnt at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: