For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6. . .Live Life Like a Dog. . .Intentionally




Live Life Like a Dog. . . Intentionally

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Intentional: Deliberately done.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Intentionally, deliberately creating the Reality which I desire.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance: My every action is the result of my intentions.  By deliberately focusing on the reality which I desire, I create that reality intentionally.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Intentionally today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Doesn’t today’s photo make you chuckle?

I don’t know the history behind the photo, but to me, this dog’s expression is very deliberate.  I imagine it was a warm day and he was searching for a cool spot.  He probably tried out several different places until he settled on the cool concrete step surrounded by rocks and soil.

When we lived in Missouri, our black Lab named Toby always sought out the coolest spots as well.  Usually it was in a muddy depression underneath the downspout.  Thank goodness he wasn’t an indoor dog at the time!

It is true that our intentions create our reality.  If we keep telling ourselves that we are fat, dumb, not worthy, can’t do anything right, and all those other negative things we fear we are. . .well then, of course, we’re going to become that.  But what if we really believed in ourselves and deliberately set out to be beautiful, smart, worthy of happiness, knowledgeable in what we’re doing, and many more positive things we hope to be?  Well, ta-da!, then that’s who we are!

Use the power of today’s LiveLifeLike word. . .intentionally. . .to deliberately create that magnificent Being you are meant to be!  You can do it!!

Today. . .deliberately life your life like a dog. . .intentionally!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn


~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Intentionally today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of morrices http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: