For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26. . .Live Life Like the Stars. . .Spectacularly




Live Life Like the Stars. . .Spectacularly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Spectacular:  Something that has made an impression; sensational.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Spectacularly and joyously for all to see!

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I am awed by the Power of the Universe.  I accept that sensational Power into my life.  I gratefully receive this gift of spectacular Universal Power. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Spectacularly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Have you ever stared into the sky at night, marveling at how many stars there are?  The sight is spectacular and makes you dizzy!  It is mind boggling to think of how many stars are out there and how small our earth is in comparison.  When I was a little girl, my father and I would stare at the night sky.  He told me the stars go on forever, into infinity.  How can we possibly grasp the concept of infinity?  Is there an end to the universe?  How can there be?  But if there isn’t, how can the universe go on forever?  These are the basic concepts addressed in the study of physics.

You are just as spectacular as the infinite stars which are visible in the night sky.  Think of all the cells within your body and the atoms which make up those cells.  What is the smallest particle that we can view within our cells?  Scientists are looking deeper and deeper into cellular structure.  There is an infinity of inner space comparable to the infinity of outer space.

Today, ponder on the impressive human being that you are.  

Today. . .live your life like the stars. . .Spectacularly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Spectacularly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member 4younity at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: