For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7. . .Live Life Like Cherry Blossoms. . .Selflessly




Live Life Like Cherry Blossoms. . .Selflessly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Selfless:  Concerned about others rather than oneself; unselfish.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Selflessly, setting aside the wants of my personal ego for the Goodness of Life.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  We are all the same.  We are all One.  When I care for others, I care for myself.  When I treat myself with respect, I treat all of humanity with respect.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Selflessly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Today’s photo of cherry blossoms is in recognition of the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC.  My husband and I visited the Capitol city a few years ago.  It was fascinating to see where great thinkers and leaders of our nation have gathered and still gather to formulate policy for the United States of America.

I’d like to think that all of our nation’s leaders and shapers have conducted themselves very selflessly, but we know that’s not true.  Unfortunately, there are people in government, as in all aspects of life, who are not concerned about others and who are selfish. . .the exact opposite of living selflessly.

However, there are still many, many people whose goal in government is to protect the people of our nation.  Today, let’s give thanks and honor to those of us who are striving for and working towards the betterment of everyone’s circumstances--nationwide and worldwide. 

Today. . .live your life like cherry blossoms. . .Selflessly!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Selflessly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member hirekatsu at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: