For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28. . .Live Life Like a Rottweiler. . . Protectively




Live Life Like a Rottweiler. . . Protectively

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Protective: To keep from harm or injury; guard.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Protectively, keeping myself free from harm or injury.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I protect myself from unkind thoughts.  I Love myself as Unconditionally as God Loves Me.  And I send that same Unconditional Love to my brothers and sisters. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Protectively today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Have you ever known a majestic Rottweiler?  This breed can appear very intimidating at first.  But once you experience the kind, generous, and loving creatures they are, you can’t imagine them being ferocious.  However, the Rottweiler dog as well as many other breeds of dog can be extremely protective of their “pack”. . .effectively their loved ones.

Are you as protective of your loved ones as these dogs are of their humans?  Do you come home to your family after a hard day at work and laugh with, hug, and kiss your children and wife?  Or do you come home grumpy and bark (pun intended) at them to leave you alone?  Your loved ones need to have not only their physical bodies protected, but also their feelings and emotions.  Think of how much your family loves you and give back that love seven-fold.

Today. . .live your life like a Rottweiler. . .Protectively!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Protectively today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member zeegraphix at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: