For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1. . .Live Life Like a Lion. . .Bravely




Live Life Like a Lion. . . Bravely

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Bravely: Having courage; fearless.
Build your own positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation: I Live my Life Bravely in the face of change, for I have great courage in myself.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I courageously welcome change into my life.  Change is the only real constant in Life.  I envision my future and fearlessly achieve it.  I will not let the fear of change stop me from my greatest achievement. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Bravely today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Lions are commonly considered brave and courageous.  In the current hierarchy of animals in the wild, lions are probably at the top of the food chain.

Lions are considered brave because of their fearlessness during the heat of attack.  With their large teeth, powerful jaws, and razor-sharp claws, it’s no wonder they are considered “King of the Jungle.”

We can take a cue from the lions about bravery without having to resort to attacking and ripping things apart.  Bravery means being fearless and having courage.  Can you think of an instance in your life that required fearlessness and courage on your part?  

When a young child in school makes his or her first successful spoken presentation in front of the class, that child is overcoming the fear of public speaking.

Use the courage and fearlessness of the lion today in your life.  When you are presented with an uncomfortable situation, be fearless and courageous.  

Today. . .live your life like a lion. . .Bravely!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

If you would like to receive an email of each day’s unique affirmation, please click here to sign up.
(It is totally FREE and you can unsubscribe at any time!)

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Bravely today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member jivemm at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by free email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great free information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2012 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments: